LED Flood Light Is Perfect For Your Next Home Improvement
The led flood light is an environmentally friendly, cost-effective, maintenance-free alternative to traditional HID lighting. The led flood light is also equipped with a UL-Recognized constant-current driver. The led flood light is ideal for high mounting applications and requires minimal maintenance.
The led flood light is designed for indoor and outdoor applications, including Billboard lighting, Sports lighting, and Parking Lots. The led flood light is housed in a bronze-finished, UV-resistant, die-cast casing, equipped with Cree Led modules. The led flood light is ideal for spot or landscape lighting and can be installed in various areas.Using only the highest quality components, the Led flood light is designed for industrial applications where reliability and performance are critical and maintenance is costly.
LED flood lights are broad-beamed lights with a variety of uses both residential and commercial. With a large range of lumen outputs available, flood lights are popular for security lighting, landscape lighting, and outdoor sports venues in addition to stage lighting for concerts and plays. However, a brighter, more energy-efficient light doesn’t guarantee maximum illumination. Whether you’re using flood lights for your home or business here are five ways you might be under-utilizing your flood lights and how to make them more effective.
1. Your Lights Are In the Wrong Place. A flood light mounted dead center above your garage will definitely illuminate your driveway. However, you can mount flood lights in eaves of the sides and rear of your house with motion sensors for added visibility and security. While it’s a mark of good design to have your lights evenly spaced out, shadows and dark areas in between fixtures might mean your lights spaced too far apart.
2. You Forget to Turn Your Lights On or Off. With built-in motion sensors, the lights will only turn on if motion is triggered near the light. If you want the light to turn on sooner, consider installing your motion sensor in a corner closer to the front of building. This will trigger the motion sensor earlier rather than half way down the wall. For more options, you could wire an override switch to manually turn the lights on and off. Check more here.
The led flood light is extremely demanded among our customer base owing to the attributes such as application specific design, robustness, and excellent quality.
As the first step to answering the LED lamp vs. LED fixture question, let’s address the pros and cons of each option.
LED lamp pros and cons
Screw-in, or plug-and-play, LED replacement products are one of the easiest ways to improve the energy efficiency and ease of maintenance in a facility.
Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons:
LED lamp pros
- Easy, quick installation
- Significant efficiency gain over traditional lighting (incandescent, halogen, fluorescent)
- Long life rating compared to traditional lighting (incandescent, halogen, fluorescent)
- Strong lighting rebate programs across the U.S. to help offset the up-front cost of retrofitting
- Fixture modifications rarely necessary
- Easy replacement as new technologies come out (better efficiency or color rendering). Read more here.
The led flood light is High-Vibration and Salt-Spray resistant, come with a 10-year manufacturers warranty against defects and have an IP67 ingress protection rating to ensure years of service.
1 – Longevity
LED flood lights are very long lasting. As compared to standard bulbs, LEDs are known for their durability and long life. In an average, these bulbs last for up to 10 times longer than incandescent, halogen or fluorescent lights. Once you install an LED flood light, you do not have to worry about replacement for a very long time. These lights also do not die abruptly when they near the end of their lifespan.
2 – Energy Friendly
LED flood lights eliminate the need for frequent bulb replacements. This contributes to the reduction of hazardous waste. They also consume very little electricity. You can save as much as 80% on electricity costs by using an LED flood light. Overall, this is a highly energy-friendly alternative. See full article here.
LED Flood Light Is Highly Durable In Nature
Led flood light are more loyal and are eco-friendly. Led flood light are manufactured under the expert supervisions and we provide these led panel lights at competitive prices. The led flood light is designed for Outdoor flood lighting where lighting is required for the large area.
Led flood lights highly durable and unbreakable Covering. The led flood light is available in different specifications to meet specific requirements of the customers. Our led flood light and other outdoor Led flood light are of the best quality and are available at the most economical costs, contact us here: (951) 805-1262.