Taking Time To Hire A Reputable Electrical Contractor In Murrieta Can Assure A Quality Electrical Work.
An electrical contractor can also specialize in other types of work, such as a line contractor who works with high-voltage power lines, an inside contractor who works with structures, and an integrated building systems contractor who will work with lower-voltage systems such as industrial process controls, lighting, fiber optics, security, backup power, wireless networks, climate controls, and telecommunications.
Some companies specialise as Commercial Electrical Contractors, others as Industrial Electrical Contractors; but in practice the skills required for both industries are very similar, so either electrical contractor is worth considering, and the larger electrical contractors often handle both.
Electrical contractors are generally classified by three major types of work performed and these are to design, install, and maintain electrical systems.
An electrical contractor is a business person or firm that performs specialized construction work related to the design, installation, and maintenance of electrical systems. Whether high-voltage power transmission or low-voltage lighting, electrical contractors ensure these systems work in a safe, effective, and environmentally-sound manner.
Electrical contractors are generally classified by the type of electrical work they do.
- “Outside” or “line” contractors are responsible for high-voltage power transmission and distribution lines. Line contractors see that the electricity generated at a power plant is carefully carried through a series of high-voltage lines and substations before it is used to power any facilities, buildings, or homes.
- “Inside” electrical contractors provide electricity to any structure within a property’s boundary lines, including outdoor lighting or substations. These electrical contractors can serve as prime contractors for all electrical and cabling design, installation, and maintenances for commercial, institutional, and residential buildings. See more here.
An electrical contractor is different from an electrician; an electrician is an individual tradesman and an electrical contractor is a business person or company that employs electricians.
An electrician is known as an electrical worker or an individual qualified tradesperson. An electrical contractor is a suitably trained individual or business that holds the required insurances and can employ an electrical worker. Electricians are typically not allowed to perform work for the public unless under the employment of an electrical contractor.
Electrical contracting businesses are licensed and insured to perform electrical services such as:
- Install a ceiling fan or power point
- Install or alter a switchboard or safety switch
- Install a split cycle air conditioner
- Repair a washing machine
- Maintain a processing plant
- Install or alter wiring or fixed appliances in a building. Read more here.
Most electrical contractors are specialists to one degree or another, so it helps to identify your particular need before you start calling.
Choosing any type of contractor can be a nerve racking experience. Selecting an electrical contractor is no different. Sometimes the electrician comes with whomever you chose to remodel your house. Every homeowner looking for a contractor should follow the steps below.
1. Define the electrical project you are seeking to have completed. Is it a service call with a couple of small items? Or is it an extensive project like an addition or new home?
2. Use the resources available to you, do you know anyone who recently had work done? Does your contractor have a guy he always uses?
3. Make sure the contractor gives free estimates. If it is something they can’t estimate their rates, then get a general idea. Also, learn what that type of job usually takes. Make sure you know what you are getting into before they start work. Read full article here.
What Electrical Contractors Can Do For Your Home
Electrical contractors are very important. Hiring a licensed electrical contractor can help ensure your safety and that of your family, and help reduce these numbers in the future. A good electrical contractor will become familiar with your home’s systems and possibly discover emerging problems before they become major situations. When it comes to evaluating your current home or business wiring, electrical design recommendations, or even offering solutions for the appropriate products such as plus, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, appliances and more, our RJL electrical contractor will help make sure that your project is a success.
Our electrical contractors can serve as prime contractors for all electrical and cabling design, installation, and maintenance for commercial, institutional, and residential buildings. We are proud that our electrical contractors are the most professional electricians and best trained in Murrieta. Our mission statement at RJL Contracting Inc. is to provide to our customers, quality service from quality people, with dedication, knowledge, safety and fairness to all as our guiding light. You can contact us here : (951) 805-1262 any time!