Commercial Electrician Services for New Construction, Remodels, Renovations or Additions
Construction Electrician Murrieta | Once it’s time to remodel or add onto your commercial building, it’s crucial to employ an electrical construction contractor familiar with older construction processes that might have been used in your commercial building.
RJL is familiar with and are knowledgeable about electrical work for remodels and renovations or additions. Our knowledge and experience will speed your project along and be more cost effective. Of course from the previous page “Murrieta Commercial Property Electrical Maintenance” you may already be aware of our services as commercial property electrical system maintenance. But we are a California Licensed Construction Electrician company.
New Construction Electrical Contractor Projects
New commercial building construction electrical requires skills, training and experience beyond that required for residential electrical repair. We have the technical expertise, skill, manpower, and financial resources necessary to complete projects on time and on budget to the complete satisfaction of both the developers and contractors.
As your Murrieta electrical construction contractor we are a fully licensed electrical contracting company with considerable new construction experience who will save you money, project delays and aggravation. As well RJL always complies with the National Electrical Safety Code.
Construction Electrician for Renovation and New Build Services:
- Install / Service / Repair
from 12 volt to 480 volt
- Panel Upgrades from 100 to over 2,000 amps
- Lighting Repair – Ballasts / Lamps / Fixtures
- Lighting retrofits, APS and SRP rebate qualified
- Communication / data cabling
- Sub Panels of all sizes
- Surge Protection
- Additional circuits and devices
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Installation & Maintenance
- Pole & pole base repairs/replacement
- Underground circuitry repair/replacement
- Specialty Services
- Uninterupted Power Supply (UPS systems and data rooms)
- Power Quality Monitoring
- Kitchen Fire Suppression (Ansul Systems)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Variety of Specialty Testing
- Preventative Maintance
- Service and panel Inspections, Recommended annually